One of the worst disasters that can befall your smile is a lost tooth. If you have a lost tooth or are scheduled to have one extracted, it’ll be necessary to visit your dentist for a tooth restoration in the form of a replacement. Numerous prosthetics exist to complete your smile once more. One highly effective procedure is a dental bridge, also known as a fixed partial denture. Benefits are as follows:
– Dental bridges can improve the appearance of teeth as they can closely mimic the natural look of teeth.
– Missing teeth can impair functions in your mouth including the ability to chew and eat. However, dental bridges can reverse these hindrances.
– Dental bridges have been known to help improve speech that is lost due to missing teeth.
– In order to regain bite stability, a complete set of teeth will be needed. Thanks to dental bridges, you can once again evenly distribute bite forces across your mouth.
– If you wish to prevent tooth slippage from occurring, you need to make sure that all missing teeth are accounted for. Dental bridges can fill in the missing gaps and ensure that no teeth will move around.
It’s never too late for dental bridge treatment from Center Creek Dental. Enhancing your smile is as easy as picking up your phone and dialing 801-766-3700 to schedule a dental bridge exam with Dr. Ferrell and our team at our dentist office in Lehi, Utah.