Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that can help you and your smile. If you know the details and facts about it, you can better prepare for your appointment. So, let’s test your knowledge today by taking our dentist, Dr. Ferrell’s, quiz about cosmetic dentistry!
1. What is cosmetic dentistry?
A. A branch of dentistry that improves the oral health
B. A branch of dentistry that prevents dental issues
C. A branch of dentistry that takes an unattractive smile and turns it into something beautiful
2. Dental veneers are wafer-thin shells that hide imperfections on the teeth.
3. Teeth whitening involves repairing teeth that have holes in them.
4. What is a dental bonding treatment?
A. Covering the tooth with dental resin, shaping the resin, hardening it, and hiding unattractive tooth characteristics
B. Replacing the unattractive tooth enamel with a tooth-shaped cap
C. Removing severe stains from the tooth enamel
5. How do you know cosmetic dentistry is right for you?
A. You need to fix a cavity
B. You need to change the shape of your nose
C. You need to fix unwanted teeth and gum characteristics that take the beauty away from your smile
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
3. B (Teeth whitening involves removing discoloration from the tooth enamel)
To learn more about cosmetic dentistry in Lehi, Utah, please contact Center Creek Dental at 801-766-3700 at your earliest convenience. Our dental team is more than happy to help you, and we look forward to your phone call!